Most Popular Searches Here

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Actress NAMITHA Unseen New Picture

Close Photo Gallery "Namitha" with Latest News
She was born on May 10, 1984 in Surat, India. Her father is a textile businessman and her mother is a housewife. Her dad ran a Raymonds Showroom. She did her B.A. in MTB Arts College. Namita lives in Chennai now, with 30 over films in her credit, she has over 2500 fan clubs and is doing lots of charity work and has a soft corner for HIV effected kids and often Aids them in Pondecherry Communicable Disease center. See below...

Namita also sponsored public toilet projects in commercial areas of several states, mainly for ladies. Namita besides her films has also gained fame in small screen programme Manada Mailada in Kalignar TV. See below...

Namitha is quite content about her role in Pachchakkuthiraa. Asked about playing a glamorous role in the movie, she says, 'There is a lot of difference between vulgarity and glamour. It is just a glamorous role'. She says, 'I just performed what director Parthiban wanted from me on the screen. I believe in the second half I had more scope to perform'. See below...

Namitha says, 'I don't care about awards. As long as the character has enough scope for me to perform, I would continue to act'. On rumors that she would be acting in a Telugu movie, she says, ' I am in no hurry. I love acting in Tamil films. I want to establish a place for myself here and then branch out to other languages'. See below...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...