Most Popular Searches Here

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Actress Anjali New Sexy Picture ,Stills

Anjali Abrol Latest news
Anjali Abrol seems to be in a good mood, all she wants to do is rest and wait for the right show to come her way. She was last seen in Star Plus’ ‘Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat’. Initially, she was tipped to play a vital role in Zee TV’s new show, ‘Sanjog Se Bani Sangini’, which is right now on air, but she refused to essay the role because she felt it was not the right time to make a come back after essaying Rani in ‘Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat’.

Apparently, Anjali Abrol has decided that she will not make a come back to television before New Year. She said, “Right now I am not in Mumbai as I am with my family. I am not sure about my come back.”

She added further, “In December, my uncle is going to get married. So if I take up some new show now then I won’t be able to attend my uncle’s wedding. So instead of that haphazard, I will be aloof from the small screen for sometime as only few months are remaining for December to arrive. I will come back to Mumbai only once I am done with the wedding.”

“Anyways I won’t be able to work when my entire family is enjoying my uncle’s wedding so better to wait for sometime and then come back. I am planning to make a come back on small screen during New Year.” signs off Anjali.

Well your fans are waiting to watch you on screen, hoping to to see you soon.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...