Most Popular Searches Here

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Actress Anushka Latest Pic

Ruhail, Glamsham Editorial
Anushka Sharma might have just completed her third film with one of the biggest banners in the industry, but despite all the limelight it seems the actress is sans any good friends around.

Anushka Sharma might be called the lucky actress since she bagged a three film deal with Yash Raj Films right at the beginning of her career which many can only dream of. But despite all this big ticket career profile, Anusha accepts the fact that she has no real friends in B-Town.

Apart from her professional engagements, Anushka is by large sans any good friend in town. Says she, "I am friends with people I work. But it is limited to professionalism. Yes, I do chat with Shahid Kapoor at times since we share a good chemistry but by large I have no real friends in the industry."

Anushka is also upset with comparisons to actors like Kareena Kapoor and Deepika Padukone. Adds Anushka, "It is unfair to compare me with actors who have been around in the industry more than me. I am just two films old right now and my third film is just ready to release. I think comparing me with Kareena or Deepika makes no sense at all."

With her third and final film with Yash Raj, BAND BAAJA BAARAT getting set to release, let's hope it works in her favour and wins her some true friends in B-Town.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...